Integration with Teletrac Navman
We are pleased to inform you about the integration of Maxoptra with Teletrac Navman, a GPS systems company providing stand-alone GPS units. Using GPS data from Teletrac Navman devices, Maxoptra builds an actual route that can be displayed on the Track-&-Trace screen and on the map. As a result, Teletrac Navman users can observe real-time vehicle locations in their Teletrac Navman and Maxoptra accounts.
To integrate with Teletrac Navman, please contact Maxoptra support.
Integration with FleetBoard
Good news for FleetBoard users – you can now link Maxoptra to your FleetBoard system. FleetBoard provides software for managing both fleets and orders, as well as a mobile application for drivers. Now, having integrated FleetBoard with Maxoptra, our customers can get GPS data to track vehicles in Maxoptra.
To integrate with FleetBoard, please contact Maxoptra support.
Maxoptra Facebook bot - a new way to get up-to-date ETA information
Using the new Maxoptra Facebook bot, all Maxoptra users can now provide their customers with up-to-date information on the estimated time of the order arrival. Your customer just needs to submit their order reference to the Facebook bot and automatically receive back an up-to-date ETA. Maxoptra Facebook bot is available via Facebook Messenger.
To set Maxoptra Facebook bot, please contact Maxoptra support.
Other minor fixes and improvements:
- Planning screen changes: Ability to switch to another depot or planning date before all data are loaded
Starting from this release, Maxoptra users have the ability to switch to another depot or planning date before all data on current depot are loaded. In case you change the depot or date, data loading on current depot stops. This possibility allows a user to cut waiting time in case he opens the depot or date by mistake or he needs other depor or other planning date. In this case you need not wait while all data on current depot will be loaded.
- Planning screen and Gantt chart changes: Ability to disable the postcode representing
It is possible now to disable the representing of a postcode in the order name in the Unplanned orders list and on the Gantt chart. If you want to disable the postcode representing, please contact Maxoptra support.
- Email notifications – these can now be personalized, giving them the right look and feel for your company.
Outgoing emails can now be configured and personalized for your business. This makes it clearer to the recipient who is sending the email, just in case they have any questions or queries. Starting from this release, you have an ability to configure email settings and to specify your own email address as the outgoing address for your email notifications. To know how to configure email settings, click here.
- Mobile application: the bug is fixed when the order cancellation reasons were localized improperly in mobile application.
- Production Server Data Security - HTTPS support
Maxoptra takes users’ data security very seriously. From this release, all Maxoptra users have access to the production servers via HTTPS*-protocol. HTTPS (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure) is a protocol used to secure data while a transfer is taking place.
- Maxoptra REST API changes: when calling the system with any getScheduleByAOCOnDate, getScheduleByVehicleOnDate or getScheduleByVehicleRun request, you can get Delivery time reported by a driver and Signature capture time.