Implementing Maxoptra into your business is very easy – just a few steps to be completed. Please find a typical implementation process diagram and a description below.
Step 1. Account Setup
Planning process requires information about your fleet and warehouse. You need to create your drivers, vehicles and warehouses in your account. Please find details on how to do this using the following link or watch videos. We can help you with this operation if necessary. If so please fill in the spreadsheet and forward it to our Support Team asking for assistance.
Step 2. Import Setup
Please choose the way of adding orders into Maxoptra:
- Create orders manually. Having a small number of deliveries this is the quickest and easiest way.
- Import from a CSV-file. This is the most frequently used way of getting the orders into the system. If you've got your deliveries in an Excel spreadsheet or using a using another system that allows exporting the information into a CSV-file.
- Build your own integration using Maxoptra API. An advanced way of automated import that can be used to push the orders from your back office system into Maxoptra in a real-time.
Step 3. Training
We offer a free remote session or an onsite visit for an additional charge to train your staff on how to use Maxoptra in your daily operations. Please contact our Implementations Team to book a training session for you.
Step 4. Testing
The testing process involves ensuring that you are able:
- To upload the orders into Maxoptra.
- To plan your orders on your fleet.
- To print delivery instructions for your drivers (optional).
- To send delivery instructions for your drivers (optional).
- To send SMS/Email notifications using your customers (optional).
Step 5. Go Live
Once testing has been completed, you are ready to start using Maxoptra daily.
If you have any problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team who are here to help you 24 hours a day.